Conditions for adding services and products
The Education Nation homepage displays products/services that have to comply with the following conditions:
- The product/service has to have an educational value (for example, it has to offer a solution to a certain problem, to simplify certain processes, or to be innovative). In case the product/service is not entirely educational, please point out in its description in which way the product/service is related to education, i.e. how it can be implemented in education (what practical educational value it offers to the consumer).
- The product/service has to be meant for the international target group.
- The offeror of the product/service has to submit a short description of the future plans of their organization and expectations regarding cooperation with the Education Nation.
- The organization offering the product/service has to be registered as a legal person in the Estonian Business Register (e-residency is also accepted).
- The product/service targeting the international market has been in the sphere of the Estonian education or in a related sphere at the market (in use) for at least 12 months. The turnover has to be recorded also in Estonia; or the product/service has to have its users, either in Estonia or at international markets. In case there is no turnover, the legal person is to have paid the labour tax or the state tax in Estonia during the last calendar year.
- The offeror of the product/service cannot have any tax debts; any previous tax debts should be paid and discharged.
- The offeror of the product/service has to submit a list of references with contact information.
We kindly ask the applicant to submit the proofs and descriptions of all of the above-listed conditions.
In case of questions please contact